FleaFree Electric Comb
Flea infestation in dogs doesn’t only cause annoyance but also leads to severe itching, skin diseases, and infections. Flea bites can also make your four-legged friend anemic. Worry not, as you now have a smart way to remove all the fleas and ticks from your pet’s coat effortlessly. The FleaFree Electric Comb is a simple and user-friendly tool which aims to make removing fleas, lice, eggs, and ticks easy as pie, both for you and your pet. You can gently remove all the fleas with this innovative flea removal product right at your home. By removing all the fleas, you can easily improve blood circulation and your puppy will instantly feel great, while looking clean and smart. The FleaFree Electric Comb doesn’t contain any chemicals, which is why it is completely safe for your pet.
- No chemicals are used, making it completely safe for pets and even children.
- Stainless steel-made serrated needle comb that removes fleas and lice without pulling the hair.
- Strong vacuum suction power Comb and vacuum technology blended for increasing efficiency. (the fleas are being sucked into a replaceable bag)
- The filter device is provided with a package and bags are replaceable.
- Eco-friendly and cost-effective product due to its recyclable nature.
- Both horizontal and vertical comb design, along with multi-angle cleaning.
- 1 x Electric Comb device
- 2 x Filter Bags/Paper Box
- Material: Plastic ABS, Stainless steel
- Color: White
- Weight: about 0.782641 lbs
- Voltage: 110V (compatible with US plug)
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the product work on both lice and nits?
Yes, it’s effective for removing all kinds of parasites from the pet's fur or human hair.
Does the product work on cats and humans?
Yes. As the product doesn’t contain any chemicals, you can use it on cats, dogs and human, kids, babies without worrying about skin irritation or infection that might occur if you use chemical-based products.
Can the product be used on wet fur?
Yes, If the fur is clean, it won’t cause a problem. However, if the fur is dirty, it will pull hairs and may cause great pain and discomfort. For optimal result make sure the fur is clean and dry.
- Since the product is hand-measured, it may result in a 1-3 cm error.
- The actual color may slightly vary from the product color as it depends on what kind of device you are using to view this image.